Florida Division of Blind Services logo

 

 

Quarterly Meeting of the State Committee of Vendors

Friday, May 29, 2020

Chairman James Warth called the meeting to order at 8:30a.m. Vice Chairman Terri Lindstrom called the role.

The following individuals were present:
James Warth, Chairman
Terri Lindstrom, Vice Chairman

District Representatives: Kurt Ponchak, District 1; Mike Renaud, District 2; Mitzi Bowen, District 3; Randall Crosby, District 4; David Stevens, District 5; Chuck Fickett, District 6 Alternate; Jose Quintanilla, District 7; Sead Bekric, District 8; Joel Rose, District 9; Lilian Pemberton, District 10. 

Bureau of Business Enterprise Staff: Bill Findley, Bureau Chief; Maureen Fink, Operations Manager; Alan Risk, Compliance Officer; John Ahler, Business Analyst; Greg Coon, Marketing and Site Development Manager; Brian Ashworth, Region 1 Business Consultant; Bernie Kaiserian, Region 2 Business Consultant; Jay Payne, Region 3 Business Consultant; Tony Arduengo, Region 4 Business Consultant; Rafaella Diershaw, Region 5 Business Consultant; Janet Chernoff, Administrative Services Consultant; Mary Ellen Harding, Administrative Assistant.

Division of Blind Services: Robert Doyle, Director.

Licensed Vendors: Debby Malmberg, District 1 Alternate; TJ McCormick, District 7 Alternate; Mary Hayes, District 8 Alternate; David Kaplan, District 9 Alternate; Alicia Villeda, District 10 Alternate; Shirley Smart and Debbie Hietala.

Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired: Training staff Steve Moss, Rachel Boltz and Angela Elgaard and trainees Ryan Akeley, Tyler Collins and Monica Vasquez.

Guests: Terry Smith, National Association of Blind Merchants.

This meeting was held via conference call. Alan Risk opened the meeting by explaining how to mute phones and advising participants that the meeting would be recorded. A number of vendors participated in the meeting as observers, but the minutes only list members of the Committee and Bureau of Business Enterprise (BBE) staff and those that spoke at the meeting.

Minutes Review – Janet Chernoff

Janet Chernoff read a synopsis of the minutes from the meetings on March 6-7, 2020 and March 18, 2020. The full minutes had been emailed to all participants. Joel Rose made a motion to accept the minutes as written. Seconded by Mike Renaud. Passed without objection.

BBE Updates – Bill Findley

Bill opened by acknowledging that the impact of COVID-19 on vendors and the program is far worse than expected. The state has a hiring freeze and only essential staff positions will be filled. The OPS consultant for Region 1 is on hold but hopefully the Region 6 position will be filled in the next few months. A ban on all but essential travel means that interviews cannot be done at this time. Maureen Fink is covering Region 6 and has been able to travel to do changeovers and distribute equipment to meet the increased sanitation protocols. Food service locations will have increased cleaning and sanitation standards and vendors and their staff will wear gloves and masks. Plexiglas shields have been installed by the cash registers along with hand sanitation stations. To help with social distancing tables in dining rooms have been moved and directional signs put on the floors in the serving area. These plans were communicated to the Department of Management Services (DMS) that oversees state buildings. A couple of potential reopening dates for visitors to state buildings have been discussed including May 18 and June 1 but to date nothing has been confirmed. Some food service locations have opened to smaller building populations. Going forward the program has to be realistic and facilities will be operating under different circumstances for some time. Extra efforts in sanitation are important and buildings may require a temperature check taken by a non-contact thermometer. Hopefully there will not be a resurgence. The program is recommending that food service vendors run lean operations with less staff. Sales are down as much as 80% and the program may need to reevaluate the viability of some facilities.

The contract with US Army Special Forces Underwater Operations School in Key West is in its second year under the current vendor. Food service at this location was shut down for six weeks and resumed on May 15, 2020. The program has worked through its problems at Panama City Naval Support Activity by working with the contracting office in Jacksonville. They are willing to do a direct negotiation for the next contract which is a major victory for the program. Alton Palmore and Blackstone Consulting are working on pricing.

BLAST 2020 scheduled for April in Chicago was postponed and then cancelled. The Illinois program has expressed an interest in hosting the 2021 conference in our place. At the November 2019 meeting the Committee voted to host BLAST in Florida in the fall of 2021. If the Florida program hosts the 2021 BLAST a location would need to be secured and contract signed within the next couple of months. The cost to the Florida program could be higher if participants from other states elect not to travel. Sead Bekric made a motion to suspend the decision to host BLAST in the fall 2021. Seconded by Randall Crosby. The Division confirmed that it would still have a Biennial in 2021 if the Committee elected not to host BLAST. It is uncertain whether the Department of Education (DOE) would approve the contract for the BLAST conference. The group decided to delay further discussion and have a separate meeting.

In March 2020 the Committee agreed to suspend the payment of set aside for the months of March, April and May. At the time of the decision the program was in good shape financially and the suspension helped vendors who were still receiving an income from their facilities. In March the program had $267,000 in the Bank of America (BOA) account. Since then a total of $100,000 has been transferred and the program has $167,000 in the BOA account which should cover program expenses through the end of the fiscal year. The program was advised by Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) that federal funds could not be used to replace spoiled or out of date product. RSA indicated that they cannot waive the restriction and that it would require the approval of Congress or the President. The program approached the Division of Blind Services (DBS) Director about other funds. He approved $20,000 from the DBS gifts and donations fund and the program sent food service and micro market operators who prepared food an application to apply for these monies. The vendors were asked to provide documentation on the loss of product and information on any funds they have received from grants or loans. The opportunity was offered in mid-May to those vendors who planned to reopen within the next couple weeks. Seven vendors with nine facilities applied. One of the vendors did not provide the necessary documentation so funds were given to six operators in eight food service operations. A total of $8,900 was given to those operators. The program will be reaching out within the week to food service operators who were not able to apply previously and possibly to some non-highway vending operators to distribute the rest of the money. The program is open to recommendations from committee members.

The group returned to the discussion about BLAST 2021 and Joel Rose suggested that it be put to a vote. Joel Rose made a motion to postpone the program’s sponsorship of BLAST. Seconded by Mike Renaud. Mitzi Bowen suggested that more discussion was needed. Sead Bekric felt that there was enough information to put it to a vote. Sead tried to make a motion but was told a motion had already been made. The Committee voted 9-1 in favor of postponing the Florida program’s sponsorship of BLAST until a later date.

Statewide Update – Robert Doyle

Robert opened by applauding the Committee’s decision to postpone Florida’s sponsorship of the BLAST conference. He told the group that the Division has been reassessing the way that they do business over the last three months. Moving forward DBS will need to find ways to adjust to the new normal. The Division went from having no teleworking staff to having 98% of DBS staff working from home. The transition was done quickly and had its technological challenges. He expects that 25% of state employees will continue to telework even when things get back to the new normal. He advised the group that it is important to adapt and adjust. The budget for 2020-2021 has not been sent to the Governor and the Legislature may have to return to review it before it can be approved. The state has instituted a hiring and promotion freeze on all but the most essential positions and has restricted travel. The Division will look at budget cuts with a 15% cut to general revenue. This comes to nine million dollars with the federal match. No definite date has been confirmed for the reopening of state offices to visitors, but when offices reopen temperature scans will be instituted and cloth face coverings will be required when meeting with clients. Client meetings will be by appointment only and virtual meetings are recommended. The Division can make additional funds available from gifts and donations but need to be sure that they are being used for the purpose they are intended. Operators can donate to the gifts and donations fund and receive a tax deduction. The Committee will need to be trained on the Sunshine Law and that may impact the way that business is conducted. It is important that the Division, Committee and vendors have a good relationship. Working under the Sunshine Law may require that these interactions are more professional. Robert encouraged vendors to remain true to themselves and not let the current crises change who they are. He recommended that the program continue to look for opportunities and told everyone to stay safe.

Budget Subcommittee Report – Kurt Ponchak

The Budget Subcommittee met on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 to discuss three items. The first involved set aside. At a March meeting the Committee voted to suspend set aside payments for the months of March, April and May. The subcommittee is recommending that this be extended for one more month. Kurt Ponchak made a motion to suspend set aside payments for June and start collecting with the July monthly report. Seconded by Mitzi Bowen. Jim Warth asked for input from the Division. Bill Findley told the group that the Division did not support the idea and that extending the suspension of set aside does not help those with no income. Jim Warth told the group that the program does not know what will happen over the next few months and that if the program does not start to collect set aside they may need to raise the percentage. Kurt Ponchak withdrew the motion. Kurt made a motion to suspend the net profit expectation from March through December 31, 2020 and wants all vendors under a LOFA to receive the points for those months. This was recommended by the Budget Subcommittee. Seconded by Mike Renaud. Bill Findley explained that the purpose of the net profit requirement is to insure correct reporting. The program is concerned about underreporting if the net profit expectation is suspended for an extended period. The group discussed options and concerns including skewed numbers as operators have more labor than needed to satisfy the requirements of their PPP loans. Sead Bekric suggested suspending the expectation until August. Alan Risk and Maureen Fink both felt that too much emphasis was being put on the requirement and that the selection panel would not penalize a vendor impacted by the current health crises. Kurt Ponchak revised his motion and recommended suspending the net profit expectation until August. Seconded by Mike Renaud. Passed without objection. The final recommendation of the Budget Subcommittee was that the subcommittee work with Division staff on a spending plan for 2020-2021. Kurt feels that it is important that the Committee know where money is spent. He would like the group to meet and prepare a plan to present to the Committee by the end of June. Bill Findley said that staff members Maureen Fink and Greg Coon would represent the program.

National Update – Terry Smith

The National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM) is planning a series of 90 minute virtual training sessions starting on Thursday, June 4. The group has also been working on advocacy efforts for vendors throughout the county. They are focusing on getting a waiver to allow federal dollars to be used for inventory and fair minimum return. The waiver does not request any money and only asks that programs be able to use funds they already have. They have also written language that would request thirty-five million dollars for vendors and programs. NABM had hoped to get language in the CARES Act but the bill was written in the Senate and did not include the requests. A second effort was to include it in the C-4 bill, but the bill was written by the Speaker of the House’s office with very little input from various committees. The House is currently working on a bill and the NABM is hopeful that it will be included. Everything they are requesting would expire on September 30. They expect the bill to be voted on around July 4, 2020. NABM is also in a dialog with the National Department of Transportation (DOT) to see when they are going to stop allowing food trucks at rest areas. Only 10-12 states have allowed them and in most cases food trucks have not been a success. Ninety percent of Business Enterprise businesses have been impacted with locations with reduced business or closed. Prisons have closed and programs expect to lose up to a third of their business. A number of employees are teleworking and some may not return to their offices. Bill Findley asked about prisons and Terry Smith indicated that NABM does not have a point of contact with them and that they are not responsive to inquiries.

Emergency Plan Discussion – Jim Warth

Jim expressed the concern that the program does not have funds for emergencies. A recommendation to the Budget Subcommittee to provide fair minimum return resulted in a tie vote and did not pass. Jim advised the group that vendors can donate to the DBS gifts and donations fund and earmark the money for use for BBE vendors. Mike Renaud suggested a separate account for vendors and Chuck Fickett asked about selling items at rest areas to raise money. Bill Findley advised the group that any fundraising efforts at rest areas require DOT approval. Other ideas were discussed including putting money from the repayment of working capital into a separate account for emergencies. This may not be legally possible and the Division will check on it.

Daytona Training – Training staff, trainees

Three trainees have been doing virtual training including two trainees who started the beginning of the year and one that started in March. The students have done seven weeks of training on Zoom and two have completed the classroom portion except for the vending module. Hopefully class will resume at the Center in July and at least one additional student is expected at that time. The Center snack bar has added a plastic shield and all staff and students will wear gloves and masks. Tables have been moved for social distancing and the kiosk is set up for touchless pay. Students can be socially distanced in the classroom and the Center is expected to be checking temperatures daily. They are working with the micro market and are expanding the curriculum to include it in training. In response to a question about accessibility for the kiosk, they were told that the program continues to work with Parlevel. Adam Gaffney has been working with them and Sead Bekric indicated he would reach out to Freedom Scientific. Sead asked about using Aria in micro markets and Maureen explained that they quoted a cost of $3,000 for four months to do a test. This is too costly for the program at this time.

Grievance Panel Procedures/Subcommittee – Jim Warth

The Grievance Panel is comprised of three vendors picked by the Committee and two members selected by the Agency. The Grievance Subcommittee members are supposed to help vendors with the process and can act as advocates. Jim would like the subcommittee to be more proactive and work with vendors to make sure that a grievance is submitted in the right format. Jim also advised the group that the Grievance Subcommittee would be subject to the Sunshine Law and members will need to be trained within the month. Jim has asked Sead Bekric, Randall Crosby and Troy Arthur to be on the Grievance Subcommittee. Jim asked David Kaplan, who is a current subcommittee member to resign because he is an alternate for the Grievance Panel.  Current member Joel Rose also elected to resign and member Shirley Smart elected to remain on the subcommittee.

Type II Report – Maureen Fink

Maureen emailed a copy of the Type II list prior to the meeting. There are a total of twenty-two facilities under a Type II. Three facilities were awarded on the January bid cycle but the operators have not signed in because of COVID-19, five facilities are on the current selection cycle, seven are scheduled to be on future selection cycles and seven are being monitored to determine viability.

Marketing and Site Development – Greg Coon

Prior to the closures a meeting was held with the Sarasota Brandon Airport which looked like a good opportunity but all conversations have stopped. An opportunity with the Salvation Army is also on hold. The program is working on agreements with three state parks, Fort Pierce Inlet, Fort Zachary Taylor and Blue Springs State Parks. Fort Zachary Taylor looks to be the best opportunity and Blue Springs is undergoing renovations which should improve the location. The program has had no communications concerning federal locations from the General Services Administration (GSA) since March. Greg will reach out to them as buildings begin to reopen and hopes to hear more in June. The program has snack vending in Sarasota County and has submitted a proposal for the beverage vending. It was the only proposal Sarasota County has received but they have elected not to award the contract. The contract for snack vending ends in April 2021. The program submitted a statement of no bid for vending at the Pinellas County Courthouse and public safety complex. The opportunity was not a viable one with the existing perimeters and more conversation is needed. Pinellas County may also needed vending for the staff at the Pinellas County jail. There is an opportunity at the Escambia County judicial center for a café. The terms are undesirable and the program does not think they will get a lot of interest. The program plans to send someone to the conference next Friday and may be able to negotiate something that would be better for us. Agreements in progress include a VA location in Middleburg, VA clinic in Deltona and a DOT location. Agreements for four post offices in Naples will have to be redone as the postmaster has changed. The agreement for Palm Beach County is with their County Commission which is scheduled to meet on June 2. This agreement will add fourteen machines to the Palm Beach County route. The program is also working on extensions for the agreement with Faber for the airport locations in Daytona Beach and Punta Gorda. Vending has been installed in a courthouse in Pensacola, the FAA in Jacksonville and a DOT location in Tallahassee since the last meeting. Most new locations have been delayed by COVID-19 and hopefully the program will have more information in June and July. In response to a question from Lilian Pemberton, Greg advised the group that he had no information on a TSA location in Miami. The program has no point of contact and they do not respond to general inquiries.

Business Analyst Report – John Ahler

With the ban on all but essential travel monitoring visits may need to be done remotely. Set aside payments were stopped for March, April and May. Based on previous years this resulted in a loss of $152,000 for the three months. The program would have received $35,000 for March and between $15,000-$16,000 for April. Lower costs are expected for those months but no data supporting that has been seen yet. Sales are down 24% for March and 60% for April. Snack bars were impacted the most with sales down by 86%, cafeterias were down 70% and highway vending is down 65%. Vending routes seemed to be the least impacted and are down 45% but that may change as some April reports are still out. Hopefully sales at the rest areas will improve in May. There was a brief discussion about unincurred expenses in regard to social security disability. Vendors are advised to contact Alan Risk to get this information. John will email his spreadsheet to committee members. He warned that sales are going to be slow to recover.

Compliance Office Report – Alan Risk

Alan confirmed that vendors should contact him if they need confirmation on unincurred expenses. He will need square footage for the facility and any storage space and the number of machines. He will estimate costs of rent and utilities and will include the cost of BBE staff support for the facility.

Recently the program had a situation where a vendor was not paying the required commissions. To help track these costs the program is going to ask that vendors break down their approved business expenses on their monthly business report. The program is working with SYLNX who manages the database and should have this in place within the next few months.

Three new vendors have been licensed in 2020 and all three are participating in the current selection cycle. Forty-nine of the one hundred sixteen vendors have already met the CEU requirement. Thirty-seven have at least two CEUs, twenty-three vendors have at least one CEUs and seven have less than one CEU.

On May 11, 2020 the Division received an email request for a grievance hearing based upon the Division’s decision to advertise a Type II LOFA for a facility on which the grievant was runner-up in the September 2019 selection cycle. A grievance hearing was held on May 18, 2020. The panel unanimously ruled in favor of the grievant and agreed that they should be offered a Type I LOFA for the facility in question. The Director of DBS concurred with the decision of the grievance panel.

In the January selection cycle Darryl Brinton was awarded Facility 161, Tampa non-highway vending; Brenda Nicely-Meade was awarded Facility 624, East Orlando non-highway; Facility 239, Jacksonville Police Administration cafeteria was originally awarded to Ed Spence but due to unexpected circumstances he relinquished his claim and accepted Facility 470, Tallahassee micro market. Stefan Mitchell was originally awarded Facility 470 but agreed to relinquish his claim and accepted Facility 239. Both the Bureau Chief and the Committee Chairman approved the action. Five facilities are posted on the May 2020 selection cycle including one cafeteria, one snack bar, one interstate rest area and two non-highway vending facilities. The application deadline is May 31 and test and interview dates are to be determined.

Kurt Ponchak expressed concern about vendors not reporting commissions on the monthly report and the impact to set aside. The impact to set aside is minimal and reports can be amended if needed. The main purpose of itemizing approved expenses is be able to track those expenditures and to protect the agreement between the Division and the location.

Sead expressed concern about the recent grievance and was worried that the reputation of current operator of Facility 425 was impugned. Sead requested that Bill Findley read an internal email sent in November 2019 that indicated that the program was aware that the operator was considering using another operator to run Facility 425 while he managed two Type II food service facilities. Sead reminded the group that this type of arrangement had been used previously when a vendor has died unexpectedly. Sead wanted it on record that the operator of Facility 425 is a man of integrity.

Region 1 – Brian Ashworth

Three machines have been installed in a federal courthouse in Pensacola. This location is part of Facility 609, Pensacola vending route. The agreement for vending at Tyndall Air Force Base is being routed for signatures. This location will be part of Facility 620, Panama City vending route. The two rest areas in Jackson County are scheduled to reopen in June. These locations have been closed since October 2018. All four prisons in Region 1 are still closed. For two of the vendors this is their only source of income. Tallahassee food service locations at FDLE and Southwood and the micro market at Ft. Knox are still closed. The cafeterias at Claude Pepper and Larson are open and the cafeteria at the Collins building is scheduled to reopen on June 1. All food service locations are ready to open and have the improved protocols for sanitation and social distancing in place.

District 1 – Kurt Ponchak

Two of the closed prisons are in District 1. Most of the other operations are open as they are primarily interstate rest areas. Some locations on the two routes are closed and Facility 619, Panama City military dining is open. The district has had a couple of meetings. An alligator was removed from Facility 426, Leon County rest area.

District 2 – Mike Renaud

Mike Renaud expressed concern about the impact to food service operators and asked how food service operators applying for opportunities without the resources to pay off working capital would be handled. Mike wanted the Division to establish a plan. Both Bill Findley and Maureen Fink indicated that this would be determined on a case by case basis.

Region 2 – Bernie Kaiserian

Randy Shuster was awarded the Type II for Facility 33, Duval County Courthouse and took over on May 27. He is doing vending only and hopefully juries will return in July. There is a tentative reopening date for the food service of July 6. Stefan Mitchell will take over Facility 239, Jacksonville’s Police Administration on June 1. He has been working with Darryl Brinton. Bernie is planning a changeover for Facility 425, I-10 west rest area the end of June. Facility 424, I-10 east will be offered as a Type II next week. Food service is still closed at the Federal Building and the Jacksonville Service Center. Facility 489, I-95 rest area at the welcome center is closed because of vehicle checks at the state line. No information is available on when Facilities 424 and 425 will be closed for rebuilding. DOT promised to give the program 45 days’ notice.

District 3 – Mitzi Bowen

Route operators have been struggling. Credit card reader fees on machines with no sales are costing them money. Mitzi recommended that vendors reach out to their Business Consultant. Bernie has requested that USA Tech waive the fee for readers but has received no reply.

District 4 – Randall Crosby

Facilities in his district are closed or doing significantly less business. His location closed for the day without notice to resurface the parking lot.

Region 3 – Jay Payne

The two facilities at Coleman Federal Correctional facility are closed with no access. One operator was allow in to deal with a machine that spoiled product causing an odor but was not allowed to service any other machines. The Kennedy Space Center (KSC) food service locations have been closed since April 3 with no estimated reopening date. KSC vending is still operating. The cafeteria at the Hurston cafeteria is closed and most of building population is still teleworking. All food service locations have outfitted with all the necessary equipment to address increased sanitation standards when they reopen. He expects to install machines at Blue Springs State Park in August and is working on four post office locations. The changeover for Facility 624, East Orlando vending route has been scheduled for August 3.

District 5 – David Stevens

David asked if the program had any information on the reopening of the prisons. The program has not heard anything and will continue to try and find a contact that can update us on the status.

District 6 – Chuck Fickett

Chuck indicated that business is down 85% at his location Facility 415, I-4 east and recommended that it be added to Facility 416, I-4 westbound. He suggested that he be given an administrative leave until such time that an administrative appointment for an appropriate facility can be done. Chuck was asked to contact the Division to discuss this further.

Region 4 – Tony Arduengo

Facility 432, Skyway Bridge has opened and Valerie James has it on a Type II. This location is on the selection cycle. Facility 31, Hillsborough courthouse snack bar is scheduled to reopen in mid-June and juries are expected back in July. Facility 627, downtown Tampa micro markets are expected to be closed until August. The micro market on Facility 628, Lee County route was closed in April. At the March meeting the Committee voted to combine this facility with Facility 112 Collier County vending. Rest area sales in Region 4 are down by 75%.

District 7 – Jose Quintanilla

Most of the issues have been discussed. Theme parks are scheduled to reopen in June and July and sport events are scheduled to start in July so that should help the business at rest areas.

District 8 – Sead Bekric

Vendors are financially hurting. The Skyway bridge location has had issues. The operator received machines that were not working and the card readers were having trouble getting a signal. Alligator Alley rest areas are doing better. A wildfire in Naples limited traffic and roads were closed down. Tony Arduengo told the group that he is working with an electrician to address problems at the Skyway bridge rest area and a signal booster has been ordered for the card readers and will arrive next week.

Region 5 – Rafaella Diershaw

Rafaella advised the group that USA Tech would credit accounts for credit readers with no transactions. Operators need to send an email to crisesrelief@usatech.com.  Operators in Region 5 have been successful in getting the credit. As of Monday, June 1, 2020 three of the four food service locations in Region 5 will have reopened. The cafeteria at the Broward Sherriff’s office never closed. The Palm Beach County courthouse snack bar and the Broward County Government Center will reopen but the Martin County Administrative Building will remain closed. Vending route operators had no access to machines in some federal and state buildings and the rest areas have had no business.

District 9 – Joel Rose

Many of the buildings on Facility 501, Broward County vending are closed. He has about 40% of the usual sales and that is mostly from the post offices. He plans to have a conference call for his district soon.

Region 6 – Maureen Fink

Two food service facilities, the Dade County Courthouse and the Justice Center are open with no juries. The Rhode building cafeteria is ready to go and is just waiting for employees to return. They will start with a limited menu. There is no opening date for the Federal building snack bar. The two prisons have been closed since March 16. The post office locations are doing well. A machine has been place in the post office in the Keys. She is waiting for the agreement with the Marathon location.

District 10 – Lilian Pemberton

Lilian did not have much to add. She had a conference call with her district. They are worried about the card reader charges and she will pass on the information from the Region 5 Business Consultant.  

Roundtable Discussion – All

Sead Bekric expressed concern about the cost of repairs. He said that repairmen know about the $400 limit and quotes come in just under that amount. He asked if there was anything they could do to control repair costs. He suggested a subcommittee to look into it. Jim Warth felt that a subcommittee would be limited on what they could accomplish. Maureen Fink suggested that vendors keep a repair log and track their repairs. They should make sure that the repairmen are doing the work and question any charges for fixing the same problem.

Debbie Hietala told the group that she is against fundraising to help vendors because they are independent contractors. She also told the group that she reopened her case with DBS to get additional training and encouraged vendors to take advantage of this resource.

Kurt Ponchak moved to adjourn at 4:20p.m.

 

 

Florida Bureau of Business Enterprise

Providing Tools and Support for Legally Blind Vendors in the Food Service Industry

Copyright © State of Florida Accessibility Privacy Public Records Requests Terms and Conditions