In Cooperation with the Florida Division of Blind Services and the Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind the following information has been provided for your convenience by the:
- Blinded Veterans Association (External Link) - The BVA motto is "Blinded Veterans Helping Blinded Veterans." Service related blindness is not a criteria to join.
- Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology (External Link) - Our Mission is to improve the quality of life for all Floridians with disabilities through advocacy and awareness activities that increase access to and acquisition of assistive services and technology.
- Florida CoNavigators (External Link) - The Florida DeafBlind Association proudly provides the DeafBlind community of Florida with CoNavigators who work in partnership with them to navigate their environment and maintain their independence in the communities in which they live and work. FCN also provides CN(s) to those who visit the Sunshine State or travel at sea or by air leaving from and back to the Sunshine State.
- Florida Council of the Blind - FCB provides support, information and resources for persons who are blind or visually impaired.
- Florida Deaf-Blind Association, Inc. - FDBA is a state organization of, for, and by Deaf-Blind Americans.
- Florida Division of Blind Services - Contact the district office nearest you for assistance from DBS. See this website's home page for a list of the programs we provide.
- Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired (External Link) - Promotes independent living through lifelong, distance education programs for people who are blind or visually impaired, their families and blindness service providers.
- Lions Club of Florida - Helen Keller challenged Lions to become her Knights of the Blind in 1925. Their motto is "We Serve."
- National Federation of the Blind of Florida - NFBF is not an organization speaking for the blind, it is the blind speaking for themselves.
- Service Providers - Community Rehabilitation Programs (CRPs) provide services to DBS consumers. A CRP is defined as a private, non-profit program that provides rehabilitation services to individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
The content for these pages was provided by member(s) of these organizations. Links to their websites have been added so you can learn more.