Section 9: Client Services
The Division's Bureau of Client Services, through its Senior Rehabilitation Specialists, underwrites the expenses involved for a client to participate in the BEP. Client Services will pay for the following expenses when a new Licensee enters an initial LOFA to manage a BEP Facility:
- Incorporation fees.
- General Liability and Worker's Compensation Insurance Premiums First 3 months.
- Commercial Vehicle insurance for vending routes or interstate rest areas without storage, if approved (3 months).
- State (Department of Business and Professional Regulation), County and City license fees.
- Relocation twice for a client within a five (5) year period.
- Consultation/setup fees for accounting services.
- Adaptive equipment such as a talking cash register, talking bill identifier, etc., if needed.
- A computer with any necessary adaptive technologies, if needed.
The Regional Business Consultant in the area where the Facility is located can assist the new Vendor in obtaining the needed services for which Client Services will fund.